Learn how to allow visitors to your site to register for accounts. This allows them to be Administrators, Editors, Authors, Contributors, or Subscribers to your WordPress site. Below is an outline of the steps:
1. Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
2. Click Settings, then General.
3. Check the box for “Anyone can register.”
4. Choose a Default role for members.
5. Click the “Save Changes” button.
For more information, see our full article on – Allowing User Registration in WordPress –
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here: