Add WordPress Instagram plugin to website in just 2 minutes –
Elfsight Instagram Feed is the best free means to demonstrate Instagram images and videos right on the website. Enhance your conversion rate and attract more Instagram followers.
• Content by hashtags, usernames, and URL.
• All the Instagram filters.
• 2 premade feed layouts: slider and grid.
• 2 post templates: tile and classic.
How to add Instagram Feed to WordPress website?
To add our widget, complete the steps from the detailed guide below:
1. Set up and customize the plugin;
2. Save your personal installation code which you will see in the notification window;
3. Insert the saved code on your site.
Check how to add WordPress Instagram widget here: –
Best Instagram plugin integration templates:
Example 1: Slider Template – a classic and the most stylish variant of the widget.
Example 2: Grid template – a feed of posts in an adjustable grid.
Example 3: Hashtag show – a perfect solution if you need to create a collection of posts by a specific hashtag.
This is how comfy it is to insert Instagram widget to WordPress! If you wish to learn more about features, adjustments, and plugin templates, you can write to our competent Support experts. We’ll be happy to help you!