In this video, we demonstrate how to install BoldGrid via the Softaculous tool.
The Softaculous tool will install WordPress and the BoldGrid plugins simultaneously, saving you time.
1. First, log into your cPanel.
2. Next, click the Softaculous icon.
3. Now, hover on the BoldGrid icon and click on Install.
4. From here, fill out the form with your own site details.
5. Now click on Install.
6. To activate BoldGrid, enter your site’s admin dashboard and enter your key.
Once that is done, BoldGrid will be active and you can install your first Inspiration!
Read more in our full article – Installing BoldGrid with Softaculous:
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about our WordPress optimized hosting plans, visit us at: