Learn how to use SMTP in WordPress with this video guide. We walk you through installing the Easy WP SMTP plugin, and then show you how to find and configure your SMTP settings. Below is an outline of the steps.
How to Install and Setup Easy WP SMTP in WordPress:
1. Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
2. Click “Plugins” in the navigation menu.
3. Click the “Add New” link.
4. Search for “Easy WP SMTP” on the “Add Plugins” page, then hit “Enter”.
5. Click “Install Now” next to Easy WP SMTP.
6. Click the “Activate Plugin” link.
7. Click “Settings” next to the Easy WP SMTP plugin.
8. Fill in your “SMTP” settings, then click the “Save Changes” button.
Learn more in our full guide – How to Install & Setup Easy WP SMTP in WordPress:
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Get 1 year of WordPress Hosting for just $10! ? This Limited Time Offer Exclusively from InMotion Hosting Gets You WordPress-optimized Hosting, Email, Free SSL, Free Website Builder, Free Themes and So Much More! (Available for New Customers Only)
▶︎ Claim This Offer Now: