Learn how to Update your WordPress site in this walk-through tutorial. This ensure you are running the latest stable, and most secure version of WordPress. Below is an outline of the steps for updating WordPress:
1. Login to WordPress Admin Dashboard.
2. Click the “Updates” link in the Navigation menu.
3. Click the “Update Now” link.
4. If you get the “Database Update Required” message, click the “Update WordPress Database” button.
5. When you see an “Update Complete” message, click the “Continue” button to return to the main admin menu.
Read more in our full guide – Update WordPress from admin dashboard –
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here: