Learn how to block bad robots from crawling your WordPress site in this All in One SEO Pack plugin video. This is a good tool for reducing the amount of unwanted traffic you receive. Below is an outline of the steps.
1. Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
2. Click “All in One SEO” then “Feature Manager” in the navigation menu.
3. Click the “Activate” button for the Bad Bot Blocker.
4. Click the “Bad Bot Blocker” link in the All in One SEO menu.
5. Choose the request that you want to block.
6. Once you have chosen your settings, click the “Update Options” button to save them.
For more detailed information, see our full guide:
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here: